Here are links to items mentioned in the show:
- NMC Horizon Report > K-12 Edition, http://cdn.nmc.org/media/2016-nmc-cosn-horizon-report-k12-EN.pdf
- “The Trends and Challenges Shaping Technology Adoption in Schools,” Mind/Shift blog, September 16, 2016
- “What I Want to Tell You About Having Work That Goes Viral,” Heather Plett’s blog, August 15, 2016
- IDEO U Design Thinking, http://www.ideou.com/pages/design-thinking
- The Peeragogy Handbook, http://peeragogy.github.io/
- Howard Rheingold – Social Media and Peer Learning: From Mediated Pedagogy to Peeragogy, http://connectedlearning.tv/howard-rheingold-social-media-and-peer-learning-mediated-pedagogy-peeragogy
You can listen to the entire show here.