Andrea Snyder, Jill Hurst-Wahl (in chat) and Maurice Coleman talked about the Computers in Libraries Conference, as well as rural librarianship (a.k.a. Andrea’s new position). They talked about library services, staffing, programming and more.
Andrea is now at the Pioneer Library System with offices in Canandaigua, NY. Part of the service area includes farm country, where cabbages are grown. (Hence the title of the show and photo.)
Mentioned in the show:
- Map of NYS regions, http://www.visitnewyorkstate.net/regions/
- Pioneer Library System, http://pls-net.org/
- the Phelps Library, http://www.phelpslibrary.org/
- Mobile Maker Kits, http://pls-net.org/pls-resources/mobilemakerkits
- NOVEL New York (statewide database access), http://www.novelnewyork.org/
You can listen to this episode here. The next show will be on April 28! We’re skipping the 14th due to Good Friday, which is a holiday for some.
One thought on “T is for Training 203 : You Can’t Squeeze a Cabbage”
The links to the audio in your post aren’t working (though I can get to it from the Talkshoe player link in the sidebar). Just so you know!