As a follow-up to this blog post, Kate Kosturski and Jill Hurst-Wahl talked about podcasts they recommend for summer listening (and those long road trips):
- The Bowery Boys – NYC history
- Circulating Ideas – With Steve Thomas – Conversations about the innovative people & ideas which allow libraries to thrive
- Craft Lit – A podcast about having fun with classic literature
- Chips with Everything – From the Guardian (UK) – Digital culture
- Code Switch – From NPR – Race and identity, remixed
- Kamau Right Now! – A live radio and social media event that transforms the political and cultural conversation
- The More Your Nerd – Expanding your nerd horizons
- The Nutrition Diva’s Quick and Dirty Tips – Separating food facts from fiction
- Overdue – About the books you’ve been meaning to read
- Pod Save America – Political conversation with three former President Obama speech writers
- Pop Culture Happy Hour – NPR – chat about books, movies, music, television, comics and pretty much anything else that strikes a nerve
- Radio Free Comix: The CBLDF Podcast – Free speech
- RN Future Tense – Exploring new ideas, new approaches, new technologies—the edge of change.
- StarTalk – Science and pop culture with Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Serial Podcast – Serial tells one story—a true story—over the course of a season.
- Stuff You Should Know – Yes, stuff you should know
Enjoy and “see” you in two weeks!