On today’s call were Diane Huckabay, Jill Hurst-Wahl, Paul Signorelli, and Maurice Coleman. We talked about books, etc., that have helped us keep up-to-date on what is happening in our teaching-training-learning industry.
- 48 Books Every Aspiring Chief Learning Officer Should Read by
- Blogs by Mike Taylor on Learning, Design and Technology
- Managing Humans: Biting and Humorous Tales of a Software Engineering Manager 3rd ed. Edition by Michael Lopp
- The Adult Learner: The definitive classic in adult education and human resource development 8th Edition by
- Classroom Assessment Techniques, 2nd Edition by T. Angelo and K.P. Cross
- Revolutionize Learning & Development: Performance and Innovation Strategy for the Information Age 1st Edition by Clark Quinn
- ASTD Handbook: The Definitive Reference for Training & Development 2nd Edition
- Workplace Learning & Leadership: A Handbook for Library and Nonprofit Trainers by Lori Reed and Paul Signorelli
- The Magic of Bullet Writing (PDF) by Eric R. Jaren
After this listening to this show, if you know have a resource to share with us, and the rest of the T is for Training family, please leave a comment!
We’re celebrating our 10th anniversary in two weeks and hope some of our T is for Training colleagues will join us.