Here is my report of the press briefing of author Chad Udell (@visaulrinse) discussing his book Shock of the New.
- The book is platform agnostic. The tech and evaluation is important not the container.
- The book has a 30 question rubric to help you evaluate your organization and how technology can be used by your organization.
- Budget in Learning and Development should include money for R and D of new technology and how it can be leveraged in your organization to promote better employee engagement.
- Organizations need build the capability of its workforce.
- 10 years from now the workplace climate will be as different as our homes are now compared to 10 years ago. Smart devices, connectivity and seamless knowledge access are becoming the norm not the exception in places.
Very approachable and accessible person, so I am assuming that his book is just as approachable and accessible.
Looking forward to a longer interview on T is for Training in the near future.
One thought on “T is for Training @ #ATD2019 Monday Monday 1 – Chad Udell, @visualrinse Shock of the New briefing notes.”