On the call were Tom Haymes (first timer), Paul Signorelli, Diane Huckabay, Andrea Snyder, Jill Hurst-Wahl, and Maurice Coleman. Our topics was born out of the ShapingEDU face-to-face unconference, which occurred two weeks ago, and that had to shift online due to COVID-19. How did they rapidly transition from onsite to online learning?
We began with talking about ShapingEDU, then shifted to talking about moving face-to-face campus classes online, and then to impact of bad Internet access. We covered a lot of ground!
- ShapingEDU Unconference 2020: On Learning, Pandemics, and Rapid Adaptability (Pt. 1 of 2)
- ShapingEDU Unconference 2020: Taking It All Online During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Pt. 2 of 2)
- Conway’s Law
- Rebecca Barrett-Fox. Please do a bad job of putting your courses online
- Digital Inclusion COVID-19 Resources
- Right to Internet access
- Broadband universal service
- Designing Instructional Systems in a Time of Crisis
- Listening and Learning in an Era of Social Distancing
- Discovering Digital Humanity (forthcoming book)