On the call were Paul Signorelli, Tom Haymes (author site), Andra Snyder, Jill Hurst-Wahl, and Maurice Coleman. We began by talking about the New York Library Association Annual Conference (virtual), which is using Pheedloop this year and then talked about online training and online events. You can listen to this episode on Talkshoe or on your favorite podcast platform.
- Pheedloop Virtual Event ManagementShapingEDU Toolkit
- Second Life
- The Role of Digital Libraries in Teaching and Learning from Gary Marchionini and Hermann Maurer
- Podcasts mentioned in a NYLA session on podcasting (FYI):
- Shoemaker’s Library Podcast
- The Library Pros
- And obviously T is for Training