On the call were Tom Haymes, Jill Hurst-Wahl, Maurice Coleman, and Paul Signorelli. We spent this episode talking about the book Change the World Using Social Media. This was a lively conversation, which included:
- The need for trust (BTW the original title of the show was “Moving at the pace of trust”)
- How is social media being used for activism
- Are communities and connections for short or long-term
- Examples of activism on social media
- Connecting with people on social tools versus face-to-face
- Tool features
- Bounded versus unbounded communities
This was SO lively that we continued on after the recording stopped. Only hunger got us to sign off!
Our next T is for Training will be on Feb. 11 at 9 p.m. ET. Please join us!