Andrea Snyder, Jill Hurst-Wahl, Tom Haymes, Paul Signorelli, and Maurice Coleman talked about technology and the upcoming new normal in regards to teaching-training-learning in 2021. Tech-wise, we discussed a few technologies with a in-depth discussion of broadband access and the lack of digital infrastructure. As we pivoted to talk about things trainers might find useful, we spent a few minutes on good lighting. Tom mentioned how to improve your lighting on the cheap, while Jill mentioned her new inexpensive ring light. In terms of what the new normal might be…Holey moley! Did we agree? Nope!
You can listen to the show on TalkShoe or wherever you get your podcasts.
- eLearning Industry. “Top Educational Technology Trends in 2020-2021,”
- Boston University. “Ed-Tech Watch List 2021“
- Voices of Youth. Informal learning is thriving during COVID-19. What can we learn from this?
- Broadband Access Map of Finger Lakes, NY.
- NDIA COVID Resources.
- Humor – how does it feel when you turn on your camera in an online class
- Training Magazine webinars