On the call were T regulars – Maurice Coleman, Angie Fickert Paterek, Paul Signorelli, and Tom Haymes – along with Imani Dlamini and Tula Dlamini (both in South Africa) and Lisa Koster (Canada). Lisa, Imani, Tula, Tom, and Paul led us in a discussion on how ShapingEDU has been capturing “what we have seen teacher-trainer-learners do in response to the coronavirus pandemic.” They talked about the concept behind the project, how they are gathering information, and how they want to disseminate the results. And yes…we talked about what the interviews have taught them!
Thanks to Imani and Tula for joining us at 3 a.m. South Africa Standard Time!
You can listen to this excellent episode at TalkShoe and wherever you get your podcasts.
- Are We There Yet? Capturing the Evolving New Now in Learning (Project site)
- Project video playlist
- Capturing Our Stories: Successes and Challenges in Pandemic Teaching & Learning (67 minutes)
- The Art of Gathering (blog post)
- Giving Thanks 2021: Priya Parker and The Art of Gathering (blog post)
- Future Learning Spaces: Classrooms of the Mind (blog post)
- Situated Learning by Jean Lave and Etienne Wenger (book, paid link)