WOW! What a conversation on copyright, trademarks, patents, fair use, public domain, and much more. Thanks to Jared Bendis and Jill Hurst-Wahl for spearheading the conversation, and to Maurice Coleman and Tom Haymes for trying to steer the conversation! This episode is 98 minutes in length, so grab your coffee, put on your seatbelt, and listen to this fast paced conversation.
- U.S. Copyright Law, https://copyright.gov/title17/
- U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-1/50-copyrights-and-patents.html
- Ford’s self-repossessing car patent is a nightmare of the connected-car future, https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/3/23624328/ford-self-repossessing-car-patent-connected-car-nightmare
- Cleveland Museum of Art, https://www.clevelandart.org/
- The Obama Hope Poster uses the Obama image from the photo you see in this article. “The Obamas’ Friendship With the Clooneys Goes Way Back: All the Fundraising, Bonding and Basketball That Led to Lake Como”, https://www.eonline.com/news/1052050/the-obamas-friendship-with-the-clooneys-goes-way-back-all-the-fundraising-bonding-and-basketball-that-led-to-lake-como
- ChatGBT, https://chat.openai.com/