Tonight we had Paul Signorelli, Jill Hurst-Wahl, Diane Huckabay (in chat), and Maurice Coleman to talk about the changes that occurred this year. Maurice started us with an article we had referenced during on Jan. 4, 2019 episode (Top 7 Tips) and we took off from there! From Bullet Journaling to the demise of the Super Shuttle to augmented reality to forced tech upgrades, we covered a lot of ground!
You can listen to this episode on TalkShoe and wherever you get your podcasts.
In 2020, we may record an episode on January 2, if we’ve survived New Year’s. Otherwise, we will record on January 16 at 9 p.m. ET.
- @TisForTraining 240 : Stop Complaining and Do Something
- Make Use Of These Top 7 Tips To Achieve Your Goals In 2019
- 2019 Learning & Development Trends–10 Expert Predictions by David Witt, for the Blancard LeaderChat blog, posted November 27, 2018
- Seven Learning and Developmetn Trends to Adopt in 2019 by Cameron Bishop, Forbes, Posted September 24, 2018
- The Bullet Journal
- Getting Things Done
- Wrapping up 2018: Copyright, Research, Getting Things Done, and More
- #JCLC2018, bullet journals, and the speed of life (and work)
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power
- #SLA2014 : Julie Clegg – Social Media for Investigative Professionals
- Ruth Capezzone, Irradient Technologies, Inc., Cyber-Threats: Are Libraries Safe? (slides)