Welcome to 2018 and the first T is for Training for the year! On the call were Andrea Snyder, Paul Signorelli, Henry Mensch (in chat), Gina Persichini (in chat), and Maurice Coleman. The topic of the episodes was “Community, #OneLittleWord, & Learning”, which means the conversation was far-ranging.
Random information from the show:
- Innovator’s Mindset MOOC (#IMMOOC): 461 Words About the #OneLittleWord Challenge
- Book – Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
- “You have the damn power within yourself!”
- Poverty simulation at University of Maryland
- Poverty simulation exercise in Havre de Grace
- As for the #OneLittleWord, those words included yes, books, MOOC, #scrambling.
You can listen to this episode – and past episodes at TalkShoe, on iTunes, and other places where you get your podcasts. And when you listen, be sure to give the show a review!